If you run into a hockey equipment emergency while in the Denver Metro area. Please contact us. We might be able to help.
Smokey charges a flat rate of $5 for emergency repairs in addition to standard repair costs.
If the below sounds like you, Smoke can help:
- You break the skate blade or holder on your skate at 10 p.m., and have a game at 8 a.m. the next morning.
- You have an early game and need your skates sharpened.
- You take a shot off your shin pad and the knee cracks.
- Your elbow or shoulder pad strap comes unstitched.
- You break a strap on your goal pad or a snap breaks on your mask.
- Your goal pad is cut with a skate.
- Your equipment bag falls apart and you leave the next day for a hockey tournament.
Most hockey equipment repair shops or sales outlets don’t open till 9 a.m. or later. Let us get your hockey equipment emergency resolved and get you back on the ice before your next shift!
Not in the Denver area and need your hockey equipment repaired? We also accept mail-in repair requests.